GSRs regularly make reports to the group. These reports serve as an important link to A.A. as a whole. Your reports may concern information about what’s happening in general service that you think will be of interest to the group. You are asked to convey any thoughts, concerns or wishes from your group’s members back to the district and area… A group may have a customary format or time for when a GSR may give a report. Most groups prefer the reports to be shorter rather than longer. – p. 8-10 The A.A. Service Manual
none at this time
Area Motions: (next possible vote will be at the Pre-Conference Assembly April 6th, 2024)
- That the Conference Literature Committee consider producing literature combining Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions with the Twelve Concepts for World Service.
- Sample Presentation from Tracey P on the Assembly Motion
Announcements for Your Group
- PRAASA: March 1-3 (Ask your group to fund your Registration & Travel expenses – and to attend/volunteer!)
- Agenda Topics — Plan dates with your group to select topics and hold group conscience sessions.
- Seeking Stories: Do You Think You’re Different?” Pamphlet Update Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2024
- Monthly Concept Workshop: Concept 2, February 17th
- Ask Your Group to Contribute More to GSO January 2024 Update from GSO (have a discussion about changing the percentage that your group contributes and giving more to GSO)
- Ask your Group members to join a Service Committee – We need their help!
Safety Flyer (to pass out at meetings), Safety, Public Outreach (PI/CPC), Bridging the Gap (BTG)
- The Grapevine App is HERE! (Read the FAQ Here)
- Did you know that our district has an anonymous form for survivors to report Gender-Based Predation, Harassment, Violence and Abuse?